Leak Fixes & Other Roof Repairs In & Around Raleigh, NC
You come home from a long day at work and are pretty tired. You have dinner and get ready for bed. You lay down, excited to get some good rest, and are just nodding off when you notice a big water mark right above you that wasn't there this morning. You remembered that it rained last night, and now your ceiling has a water stain. Don't sit on a home or residential roof repair. The longer you wait to get a leak fixed, the more damage can be done to your home's interior.
Contact the roofing pros at 1st Choice Roofing, LLC for prompt, professional roofing repairs in and around the Triangle, NC!
Should I Repair Or Replace My Roof?
The age old question of whether to repair or replace is especially important when it comes to roofs. In many cases a roofing company may want to replace a roof instead of just repairing it quickly and easily, costing you time and money. When it comes to deciding whether or not to repair or replace, keep these tips in mind:
- How Old Is My Roof? - Depending on the type and quality of your roof, it could last you between 15-40 years. If you have an issue with your roof and it only 5 years old, you most likely will only need a repair and not a replacement.
- What Is The Repair? - Some common repairs to roofs include leaks around the pipe boot and the chimney, missing nails or shingles and fascia board replacement. With these routine repairs, it is far more beneficial to fix a part of your roof instead of replacing the entire thing.
- How Much Is The Repair? - If you are facing a repair that would cost thousands, it may make more sense just to replace the entire roof so you can ensure the shingles match. Most repair jobs, however, are small and run in the hundreds, making repairing the most cost effective option by far.
Do you see a few shingles curling? Or are some missing altogether? Connect with our team for a fast free repair estimate!
Why Choose 1st Choice Roofing, LLC
- We specialize in roofing repairs and replacements caused by storm damage. We partner with the top roofing material companies in the industry to bring quality products to you.
- We are very familiar with the insurance claims process and can help you navigate your homeowner's claim. In addition, we offer financing in order to provide different payment options.
- Our core values drive our impeccable customer service. With a passion for doing the right thing and making sure to provide honest, reliable service every time, we are happy to exceed your expectations.